Quick Cloud Hosted is a license-based monthly service in which a data center is used to host the PBX features, and user licenses are purchased based on features needed. Using this technology and methodology, our Quick Cloud Hosted can allow your business to meet its technological needs while minimizing, or even eliminating your initial out of pocket expense.
- Quick Cloud Hosted provides you with the stability of a traditional PBX phone system and the advanced unified communications features that only a next generation cloud-based solution can offer. From desktop to tablet, and from handset to smartphone, our device agnostic service was designed from the start to be flexible, with customized solutions serving each customer’s unique needs. Bringing it all together in one solution, Quick Copper is your single source for the cloud, with SIP trunking, contact center, collaboration and comprehensive access, connectivity and equipment options delivered in a one-stop, end-to-end managed solution with exceptional quality and outstanding customer service.
- With Quick Cloud Hosted, you can assign each employee and phone location a service package and handset best suited to his or her specific need. Unlike other PBX solutions, you can add as many users as required as your business evolves and grows. What’s more, add cloud-based enterprise-grade features such as Contact Center or call recording, or the productivity enhancements of UC, and unleash the power of cloud communications with you in complete control.
Quick Cloud Hosted Features and Benefits Page → Quick Cloud Hosted
- One circuit converges voice and data
- Low start-up and monthly costs
- HD voice quality
- Device-agnostic anywhere and everywhere UC for smarter and fast work environment
- Single source solution
- 24/7 x 365 technical support
Polycom Equipment Details
|Features||Common Area Seat||Employee Seat||Employee Collaboration Seat|
|Basic Calling Services||x||x||x|
|Find Me/Follow Me||x||x|
|Instant Messaging and Presence||x|
|Fusion Mobile Connect (Mobile App)||x|
|Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling||x||x||x|
|Phone Rental Option||x||x||x|
|US Based Support||x||x||x|
|Pricing||Common Area Seat||Employee Seat||Employee Collaboration Seat|
|Price Per Seat (as low as)||$13.95||$15.95||$20.95|
|Price Per Seat with Polycom and Power Supply (as low as)||$18.95||$20.95||$25.95|